This is ASG’s standard order placement procedures for our plastic granulators. We offer both standard granulators and custom built recycling solutions based on your specifications. Either way, ASG Recycling Machinery strives to offer the utmost customer service to ensure the smoothest ordering process possible. Please see our ordering guidelines below:
- Contact us. Send us an email, give us a call, or speak with us via Skype asking any questions or inquiries you may have about our plastic granulators. If you have a custom project in mind, at this time, give us as much details as possible so we can forward it to our team of engineers for planning and consideration.
- Answers. Our sales representatives can answer a majority of your technical questions immediately. However, for very technical questions and or confirming specifications and details about custom project, our sales team may need to consult our engineers before offering an official answer. Generally speaking, most questions and inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. As communication is essential, our sales representatives are fully knowledgeable in English.
- Confirmation. Our quotations and proposals come with detailed specifications, diagrams, and drawings to ensure each of us have a clear understanding of the project and recycling machinery used. If there are any areas of concerns, don’t hesitate to tell our sales or engineering team. Once all aspects of the recycling line and or custom project have been confirmed including a detailed quotation, an official placement of order is set in motion via a signed contract.
- A 30% deposit is required at this time and you will receive a proforma invoice with our bank details.
- Generally speaking, our production period for standard plastic granulators is 30 days. For custom projects, our lead time is generally between 60 – 90 days.
- Once your order has been fully manufactured, we’ll setup a mock run of your machinery within our factory. At this time, we suggest the buyers to come to the factory to personally inspect it in operation before it is taken apart and packaged for shipping. Video inspection can also be arranged.
- Once you sign off on the machinery, the remainder 70% is paid before packaging & shipment.
- We offer a full installation package at an additional charge where our technicians, usually one mechanical and one electrical engineer will travel to your plant and guide you through the entire installation process. Based on your requirements, they can stay longer to answer any questions or resolve any issues that arise during operation.
- All plastic granulators come with a 1 year limited warranty and a lifetime of customer service from ASG Recycling.
If you have any questions regarding our ordering procedures, feel free to contact us at anytime.